I never thought I'd be posting about Britney Spears (although she did have a couple jams like "Toxic"), but then she goes and works with the amazing Giorgio Moroder to do a cover of 90's classic "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega, and she nails it! Shows you what a great producer can do. Love the vocal effect they use on her and the catchy guitar riffs. We even get the maestro Giorgio himself doing some vocals of his own, albeit hidden behind plenty of effects.
The cover is from his forthcoming June 12th album 'Deja Vu', which happens to be his first new album in 30 years and features plenty of collaborations with current and established stars like Britney, Charli XCX, SIA, Kylie Minogue, and more. Can't wait to hear it!
Check out that cover, and the tracklisting of the new album below. Time go faster, time go faster, go.
Déjà Vu Tracklist::
01. 4 U With Love
02. Déjà Vu feat. Sia
03. Diamonds feat. Charli XCX
04. Don’t Let Go feat. Mikky Ekko
05. Right Here, Right Now feat. Kylie Minogue
06. Tempted feat. Matthew Koma
07. 74 is the New 24
08. Tom’s Diner feat. Britney Spears (Suzanne Vega cover)
09. Wildstar feat. Foxes
10. Back and Forth feat. Kelis
11. I Do This For You feat. Marlene
12. La Disco